What to Look for in a Painting Contractor
When you need a painting contractor, there are certain qualities you want guaranteed to ensure the job is done well and on time. Here is a typical list of expectations that must be agreed to before the start of any painting project:
- Painters need to meet your deadlines.
- You want excellent upfront communication and ongoing customer service.
- Superior preparation and the selection of quality materials.
- Skilled application of the proper paints.
- Completion of finishing details in a timely manner.
Any customer, whether residential or commercial, deserves to see their expectations for a painting assignment fulfilled. One company that meets these requirements consistently is Progressive Painting, Inc. They strive to be competitive in the painting marketplace by providing a superior finished product combined with satisfying service.
The Progressive Painting Advantage
How does this company successfully provide what customers want for every single project? Here are the detailed components of what we call The Progressive Painting Advantage:
- Excellent responsiveness and communication.
- Detailed bid proposals based on your requirements.
- Seamless execution of tasks.
- Accommodation for your schedule.
- Compliance with all legal requirements.
- Skilled professional painters.
- Timely completion and follow up on all requests.
- Management and crew dedicated to the company mission.
- Owners consistently available by phone and email.
- Fair value for services rendered.
At Progressive Painting, the customer sets the objectives and goals and we work to meet them. Rely on our extensive painting experience to give you the confidence that any project we undertake will be completed punctually, on budget and right the first time, without any sacrifice of quality. Once you experience The Progressive Painting Advantage, you will have found the perfect painting contractor.